Purpose:To assist residents and family Council with gardening.
- assist residents and family council with pre-season and post-season garden clean ups
- assist with planting
- assist with collection of donated plants
- Brighten the lives of residents
- Residents will benefit from activity of their choice.
- Family Council will achieve its goal of helping residents
- opportunity to share talents, skills with others
- Opportunity to get 40 hours of community engagement for high school graduation.
- excellent outreach to the elderly in your community
- enjoy social interaction, meeting new people
- experience personal growth, learning
- ongoing opportunities for training
- ongoing recognition events
- Good feeling of sharing your expertise in gardening.
Commitment / Engagement: Less than 6 months
Police Check Required / Vérification policière exigée: No
Finger Print Required / Empreintes digitales exigées: No
Contact Name / Nom: Monty Domingo
Phone Number / Numéro de téléphone: 613-823-8999
Email / Courriel: email@example.com
This opportunity is great for / Ce poste serait excellent pour :
- Youth 16-18
- Youth 13-15
- New Canadian Volunteers
- Family Volunteering
Location / Emplacement: 330 Beatrice Drive, Nepean ON K2J 5A5