The IT Support Analyst is responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting Information Technology hardware and software including, but not limited to, Windows-based desktop/laptops, servers, networking & mobile devices, website, e-mail, and antimalware solutions.
The IT Support Analyst assists the Director of Information Technology in supporting Abbeyfield’s overall mission following all standards, policies, procedures, and confidentiality guidelines.
The Candidate supports the Abbeyfield staff and volunteers to improve services effectiveness and foster innovation. Some of the typical duties of IT Support Analyst include:
• deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, interfaces, telephones, software applications, peripherals
• execute scheduled maintenance, routine tasks, updates, and upgrades.
• manage system accounts for staff and volunteers
• monitor, investigate, diagnose and solve software or hardware failures
• coordinate hardware replacement or repair
• create and maintain up to date IT related documentation e.g. procedures, guidelines, operating procedures, records of warranty and software licenses, etc.
• communicate regularly with all users of information services and systems (Abbeyfield employees, volunteers, Board of Directors)
Qualifications: The IT Support Analyst must have experience with networking principles including the setup, configuration, and administration of routers, switches, network printers, email clients, and websites. The candidate must be familiar with various computer hardware, software, and peripherals, and be able to work independently in performing support and routine maintenance.
The candidate must have good communication skills, patience and communicate effectively in English, in person, and on the telephone.
Endroit : 425 Parkdale Avenue
Date limite pour postuler: mai 30, 2018