Indulge Ottawa (Supporting Special Olympics Ontario – Greater Ottawa)
1 mars 2019
We are looking for set up (day before and day of), event and tear down volunteers.
*Volunteers may be required to lift up to 30pds. Suggested shifts of 5-6 hours. 6pm - 12am
Indulge Ottawa, the 3rd exciting signature fundraising event in support of Special Olympics Ontario – Greater Ottawa! All-inclusive sampling, live entertainment, silent and live auctions.
We are looking for two main areas for people to help. Registration (check-in, greeting, coat check) and then auction purchases.
- Check tickets, escort guests into the main room, or oversee coat check.
- Write up receipts for items purchased during live or silent auctions and handle transactions.
The other, silent/live auction,
- Oversee silent auction tables. Help pack up items and run items to winners that show receipts.
- Spotters to be set up in different parts of the room for full sight lines. Assist control with determining correct bidder number
- Record Live and Silent Auction Winners as they are determined, confirm bidder number and dollar total with auctioneer or sheet.
We will ask volunteers in either area to help with tear down at the end.
Please contact: email@example.com