Under the direction of the Public Engagement team, each Regional Coordinator is responsible for supporting and engaging Results Canada's volunteers and supporting expansion efforts in Eastern Canada (Quebec and Atlantic Provinces).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead info sessions for interested voluteers
- Host working meetings/calls, and online discussions with volunteers
- Lead online webinar trainings to expand volunteers’ skills (leadership, volunteer engagement, writing effectively, etc.)
- Identify community outreach opportunities, and at times, participate in events to facilitate recruitment and awareness building
- Lead by example by taking actions (political engagement, media letter-writing, etc.), alongside volunteers and in support of our campaigns
READ THE FULL TASK DESCRIPTION here: https://resultscanada.ca/volunteer-posting-regional-coordinator/
Applications should include your resume and cover letter explaining why the volunteer position interests you and how your skills and experience make you a suitable candidate. Please email your application by January 31, 2021 to email@example.com and include Regional Coordinator in the subject line. Please make sure to specify in which city you are located.