• attend and actively participate in the monthly education & action meetings with your group members
• take action alongside fellow group members on the current campaign. Example of actions (but not limited to):
o engaging with your Member of Parliament by writing or meeting with them
o writing letters to the editor
o organizing events
o supporting the logistics of the group
o being active on social media
o taking part in the online community of Results Canada
o tabling at an event to talk about Results Canada
• report on your actions to your Group Leader on a monthly basis
What we're looking for:
• Someone passionate about ending poverty in the Global South and committed to lead by taking action to build the political will to end poverty.
• A “people person”, who is excellent at building relationships and who loves to inspire, develop and motivate others.
• Someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Someone who is able to go out of their comfort zone to create change.
TO APPLY, please fill out this online form on Results Canada's website. We'll send you the steps to becoming a volunteer directly in your email inbox: https://resultscanada.ca/#sign-up
Location varies - please contact. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the group is meeting virtually. The meeting is once a month on the 2nd Tuesday at 7-9pm.