• have a valid Driver’s Licence
• have access to a vehicle with minimum liability insurance
• have or be willing to apply for a Police Record Check - Level 3 Vulnerable Sector Check (less than 12 months)
• can deliver a route on their own OR with someone from their social bubble (must also go through volunteer training)
• can commit to helping over the summer, at minimum
• can follow all new health and safety meal delivery protocols put in place due to COVID-19
NOTE: the Ontario Public Health COVID-19 self assessment recommends that those over age 70 years reduce their time outside the home.
All meals are now being delivered from our office located at 670 Albert St and being delivered in our catchment area. As things slowly open up, we will deliver from other partner kitchens as well.
Join our team and give back to your community. The volunteer commitment is flexible and is usually once a week. Volunteer training provided.
Please note: if you have already submitted a volunteer application through the Meals on Wheels website or the Community Support COVID Response website, there is no need to apply here too. You will be contacted shortly and we thank you for supporting Meals on Wheels. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
For more info:
• please email firstname.lastname@example.org