Assistant Soccer Coach For Toddlers And Young Children
Organization: Green Wave Soccer
Commitment: Long term (6 months to a year)
Language Preference: English
Number of Positions Available: 3
Deadline: Dec 31, 2019
DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of an amazing team and gain valuable experience working with children of all abilities on a weekly basis.
Our coaching team will help guide you through your training and we offer unlimited support to ensure you get the most out of running your sessions.
We offer coaches the opportunity to progress from Volunteer Assistant to Lead to Mentor to Coaching Director.
All coaches must be available to coach Saturday and/or Sunday mornings and be passionate about working with children.
We expect ALL coaches to be 100% reliable and have high levels of energy/enthusiasm!
• Soccer playing/coaching experience
• Experience of communicating with members of the general public and young children
• Physical fitness and stamina
• A personal commitment to sustaining professional working practices in the workplace at all times including excellent timekeeping and punctuality skills (Essential)
• The right aptitude for coaching young children (under 7’s)
• Ability to work as part of a team.
Good for people interested in: Entertainment; Sports
You will be working with: Youth (11-15 years); Children (0-10 years)
Organization category: Culture and recreation
Time it will take to contact applicants - 1-6 days
This position would be great for - New Canadians; Youth 16-24; Youth under 16
Vulnerable sector check required: Yes
Police record check required: Yes