Digital Marketing Advisor (E-volunteer)
Organization: Entraide universitaire mondiale du Canada - World University Service of Canada
Commitment: Short term (less than 6 months)
Language Preference: English
Number of Positions Available: 1
Deadline: Nov 30, 2020
DescriptionPartner Name: Associated Center for Agro-based Development
E-Volunteer Location: Canada
Partner Location: Malawi
Duration: 4-5 months
Time Commitment: 15 hours per week (flexible)
Context for the Assignment:
Are you passionate about supporting youth-driven initiatives?
As the Digital Marketing Advisor E-volunteer with Associated Center for Agro-based Development, you will support the organization in developing a digital marketing strategy and implementation plan.
Apply today to support youth entrepreneurship in Malawi!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support in reviewing the current digital marketing strategy and advise on the creation of consistent promotional campaigns;
- Provide support to create a targeted marketing campaigns for their products;
- Participate in pre-assignment online training;
- Volunteers are required to undertake public engagement and fundraising activities before, during, and after their volunteer assignment and will be equipped with tools, training, and support to achieve these goals;
- Ensure the representation and engagement of women in all activities and program benefits;
- Co-develop an e-volunteer work plan with the partner organization and country office using WUSC volunteer work plan template;
- Submit volunteer timesheets, reports and deliverables as required by the partner organization and WUSC.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree and/or training in marketing, communications, or a related field;
- Experience in digital marketing and content development;
- Experience in developing Google AdWords is an asset;
- Ability to think strategically and analytically;
- Ability to work independently as part of a remote working group;
- Comfortable using online working platforms;
- Access to a reliable internet connection;
- A commitment to gender equality, youth inclusion, and international volunteering;
- Experience with group facilitation and trainings, including content development;
How to Apply:
Please visit wusc.ca/volunteer/ to apply to this role. Applicants must include a cover letter and a copy of their CV.
Good for people interested in: COVID-19 Virtual Volunteering; Communications and Marketing
Organization category: International
Time it will take to contact applicants - 2-3 weeks