Client Appointment Coordinator
Organisme: Suits His Style
Engagement: Continu (plus d'un an)
Langue préférée: Bilingue
Nombre de postes disponibles: 2
Date limite: 30 avr 2019
Scheduling our client appointments is a critical function to SHS’ goal of serving as many clients as we can. This role involves successful coordination with three key stakeholders: our volunteers, our community partners and most importantly our clients. We receive an average of 3-4 client referrals per day so we are seeking multiple individuals to help share the following workload:
• Coordinating volunteer schedules to determine times available for client appointments.
• Communicating available appointment slots and confirming scheduled appointment times to our clients.
• Handling pre-appointment communication and post-appointment follow up with our community partners.
The time commitment can fluctuate based on number of referrals and time of year but the desired commitment is around 60 minutes per day.
• Person of good character who is friendly, well organized and possesses strong communication skills.
• Must be comfortable speaking with clients and community partners over the telephone to coordinate appointment scheduling.
• Administrative background a valued asset.
• Motivated to make a change in the community and positively impact men’s lives.
Desired Assets (not required)
• Bilingualism; English and French. Please note any other languages.
• Process improvement expertise; willingness to examine current process and recommend potential improvements.
We are also flexible when it comes to accommodating vacation and other personal commitments. If needed, SHS is able to authorize volunteer for official reporting purposes.
Bon pour les personnes intéressées par: Administration/Bureaux; Technologie de l'information
Vous allez travailler avec: Minorités visibles ou Nouveaux Canadiens; Défavorisés; LGBTTQ; Hommes; Jeunes (16-18 ans); Jeunes (19-24 ans)
Comment cette occasion de bénévolat vous bénéficier?
• A chance to give back to community and volunteer for an exceptional organization that aims to decrease poverty in Ottawa;
• Networking and professional growth;
• Experience to build your resume and portfolio.
Catégorie de l'organisme: Services sociaux
Bénévoles - considérations
Le temps qu'il faudra pour communiquer avec les candidats - 1 semaine
Cette position serait formidable pour - Aînés