Donor Stewardship - Thank You Caller
Organisme: Dementia Society of Ottawa and Renfrew County
Engagement: Long terme (entre 6 mois et un an)
Langue préférée: Anglais
Nombre de postes disponibles: 1
Endroit: Ottawa - Centre
Date limite: 16 août 2019
DescriptionThe Dementia Society of Ottawa and Renfrew County (DSORC) is currently seeking a volunteer to place telephone calls to donors thanking them for having made a donation.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
• Place telephone calls to donors thanking them for having made a donation
• Be familiar with the Dementia Society programs and services, able to engage donors in conversation about what their donation is supporting
• Maintain organized notes and donor files
• Comply with data integrity and confidentiality policies at all times
• Additional administrative duties as necessary
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bilingualism in English and French
• Excellent interpersonal skills with active listening abilities
• Excellent conversationalist and customer service skills
• Comfort using basic office technology and with speaking on the phone
• Reliability, punctuality, and a positive disposition
• Knowledge of DSORC programs and services (training provided)
Successful applicants will submit a volunteer application form and provide a valid Criminal Police Record check. An interview and reference checks will be conducted as part of the application process with the Volunteer Coordinator.
Successful applicants will be provided with Orientation Training in addition to role-specific training from their supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their CV and a cover letter describing their interest to email@example.com.
Bon pour les personnes intéressées par: Administration/Bureaux
Vous allez travailler avec: Hommes; Personnes avec handicaps ou conditions médicales; Aînés; Femmes
Comment cette occasion de bénévolat vous bénéficier?
Volunteers in this position will have the opportunity to engage in meaningful conversations with donors, develop and maintain communications skills, and support the DSORC mission by sharing the direct impact our donors have on developing programs and services for people living with dementia and their caregivers.
Comment l'organisation bénéficiera?
Volunteers strengthen the DSORC organization by allowing us to continue to offering programs, guidance, and support that meet the needs of the communities we serve.
Catégorie de l'organisme: Santé
Bénévoles - considérations
Le temps qu'il faudra pour communiquer avec les candidats - 1 semaine
Cette position serait formidable pour - Aînés; Aucune des mentions ci-dessus
Vérification de casier judiciaire exigée: oui